CONTROLLER for solar panels 12/24V 30A, 133x70x32mmCode ABRM462
- Weight 160.00g
E-shop price: 17,90 €
|Central warehouse in Kaunas||Item available (1)|
|Shop in Vilnius||Item is not available (0)|
|Shop in Kaunas||Item is not available (0)|
• Build-in industrial micro controller.
• One-key setting,digital display,auto memory function.
• Fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
• Build-in short-circuit protections,open-circuit protections,reverse protections,over-load protections
• Dual mosfet Reverse current protections ,low heat productions.
• Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
• Current: 30A
• With Timer and light sensor,it could work for solar light system.
• Only For off-Grid PV Solar System.
• For 10A 12V Pv System: 120W Solar Panel,12V Lead-acid Battery,21V for Max input Voltage
• For 10A 24V Pv System: 240W Solar Panel,24V Lead-acid Battery,42V for Max input Voltage
• 1.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
• 2.The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
• 3.The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
• 4.The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
• 1.Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus.it will show 1 ,if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
• 2.Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator - plus and minus.
• 3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
• The reverse order applies when deinstalling!
• An improper sequence order can damage the controller!
• Size: 133x70x32mm